Democritus University of Thrace (Komotini)
Physical Education and Sport Science (Final’s essay subject <<Accidents in Adventure Tourism>>)
AWF, University of Poznan, Physical Education and Sport Science (2020)
Practical Exercise under the program, Corporate Development Framework Pact, sponsored by the European Union, at the Office of Alternative Tourism, Explore Messina, as guide for sea kayaking and canyoning (2020)
Seminars by Democritus University of Thrace and others.
- Monitoring education seminar of H.A.T.E.O.A and university of Thessaly with title << Active entertainer of touristic outdoor activities >>
- “Attending 26th international meeting on physical education and sports science (2018).”
- Exertion office workers and prevention injuries through exercise to neck and spine.”
- ‘’ Decision making about the autistic children in camps.’’
- ‘’ 27th International Congress of physical education and sports science, presentation of essay << Income participation in innovative and alternative forms of tourism in Greece >> Komotini, 2019 ‘’.
- ‘’20ο Meeting of Hellenic Scientific Association of Sports, presentation of essay << Adventure Tourism and cultural tourism. A speculator combination>>, Thessaloniki 2020’’.
- ‘’20ο Meeting of Hellenic Scientific Association of Sports, presentation of a business plan << Establishment of an alternative tourism office >>, Thessaloniki 2020.
- ‘’1st Congress for Dance and Recreation, of Democritus University of Thrace, presentation of essay << Adventure Tourism and cultural tourism. A speculator combination >>, Komotini 2020.
- Participation in the training course, organized by N.G.O. ROES COPERATIVA and N.G.O. ASCOSIAZZONO VAGAMONDO, to Bergolo of Italy , with subject, <<Move to Move on>>, from 13/09/2020 until 22/09/2020 (Erasmus+).
- Participation in the training course, organized by N.G.O YOUTHFULL GREECE, JOETZ VZW and O.T.I.S. to Protaras of Cyprus, with subject <<Body, Mind, Spirit>>, from 07/10/2020 until 15/10/2020 (Erasmus+).
- Climbing trainer (B level).
- Skiing trainer (B level).
- Judo trainer (B level).
- First aid (EKYZ).
- Independent Canyoner (B level).
- Pool Lifeguard (ENAK).
- Black belt holder and 1 dan in the sport of judo.
- Youth pass certification from Erasmus+.